- Information Collection and Use.
- If you purchase a product from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- While making a purchase from deanslistapparel.com, you are given the option to create a user name and password. This user name and password functionality offers our customers the ability to quickly and easily proceed through the check out process on repeat visits. We do not store your credit card information as part of this optional service. There is also the option to receive our Email Newsletter updates. If you choose to receive these you should expect weekly HTML newsletter content to arrive at the email address you provided with your purchase.
- Clotho Productions, LLC (including its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns and/or successors ) is the owner of this Web site and is also the sole owner of the information collected on deanslistapparel.com. Surveys or Contests.
Surveys or Contests.
- deanslistapparel.com may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
- We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes and to send participants our HTML email newsletter.
- We sometimes run contests in conjunction with other websites or services. When we do so, any information you provide as a result of entering the contest or survey may also be provided to the affiliate but such practices will always be clearly marked at the point of entry.
- Uses of Information
- Communications from the Site.
- 1) We use the information we collect from you for billing purposes and to fill your orders. We do not store your credit card information. If you have created a Username and Password to the site or if you have signed up to receive our Email Newsletter updates we may use your purchase history to personalize special offers and promotions. These offers and promotions will be delivered to you in the form of an email newsletter.
- Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
- Supplementation of Information. In order to process your Credit Card orders, we use PayPal, a third party service, to validate & verify your account information. All billing and account info is transmitted via https which is a secure encrypted protocol system.
- Legal Disclaimer. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- Log Files. As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Links to Other Sites. This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by deanslistapparel.com. Please be aware that we, deanslistapparel.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
- Co-branded sites. Clotho Productions LLC occasionally develops co-branded sites so third parties can re-sell our products through their store or website.
- Access to Personally Identifiable Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our My Account page, or by emailing our Customer Support at support@FashionGreek.com or by contacting us postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at support@FashionGreek.com.
- Business Transitions. In the event deanslistapparel.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets (which may include sale of assets or merger of Clotho Prodcutions LLC), your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email [prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days] of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.